Forum

Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
Forum

Vegan Bodybuilding, Vegan Powerlifting, Vegan Strongman uvm.

+++ WICHTIG: Wir sind umgezogen! Dieses Board ist geschlossen. Das neue Vegan Strength Forum findet Ihr hier: http://relaunch.veganstrength.de/forum/index.php

zerrung legmaentum iliofemorale..squat.. help!

EdensDemise
    EdensDemise
    Gräte
    Gräte

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

zerrung legmaentum iliofemorale..squat.. help! Empty zerrung legmaentum iliofemorale..squat.. help!

Beitrag  EdensDemise Di Feb 25, 2014 4:07 am

i am used to warm up lifting light weights, today before the squat i tried to stretch, going down and opening the hips and staying in that position for 1 minute or other stretching position helping to warming the areas involved during squat.
    but i dont know why when i tried to squat with light weights i felt weak and when i was coming back in the standing position the left hip was BURNING, so worried that i quit squatting, and tried if with deadlift was the same, and yes was the same, but the pain was going not only in the left hip but in the left butt cheek and even in the left knee. so i quit the workout and went to doctor
    she said is a distortion of the iliofemoral ligament, so nothing bad but i guess i cannot squat or deadlift for one week and i need to take painkiller medicines.
    the problem is, how i ended up like this? is it a problem with warimng up the hips? posture? or too much stretching?
    even when i sit i feel like that part is kinda "asleep".
    did you have the same problem? or how do you behave or warm before squatting?

Aktuelles Datum und Uhrzeit: Fr Apr 19, 2024 1:27 am