Forum

Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
Forum

Vegan Bodybuilding, Vegan Powerlifting, Vegan Strongman uvm.

+++ WICHTIG: Wir sind umgezogen! Dieses Board ist geschlossen. Das neue Vegan Strength Forum findet Ihr hier: http://relaunch.veganstrength.de/forum/index.php

+2
Tobi
y.
6 verfasser

Egal was man über Steve-O von Jackass sonst so denkt...

y.
    y.
    Fliegengewicht
    Fliegengewicht

Anzahl der Beiträge : 131

Egal was man über Steve-O von Jackass sonst so denkt... Empty Egal was man über Steve-O von Jackass sonst so denkt...

Beitrag  y. Do Jan 20, 2011 11:23 pm

... in dem Interview hat er viel wieder gut gemacht!

NP:Well, congratulations on that. Talking of being in good company, I understand you're also a vegan now.

SO:That's right. I love being vegan.

NP:Why vegan as opposed to vegetarian?

SO:I don't know. It's so much healthier and just better in general for everything. As far as a compassionate lifestyle and [it being] healthy for me, for the planet and all the life on it, vegan is really the best way to go. It helps me a lot. I really believe that I'm doing something good for me and for everyone else every time I eat, you know.

NP:I was noticing in the movie you had the disclaimer at the end that said some of the stunts were monitored by the Humane Society, and in the stunts that were monitored no animals were harmed.

SO:Yeah, you know, I'm glad you mentioned that. When we started filming the movie, I felt pretty conflicted about working with animals. I was really aware that it's sort of inconsistent with my lifestyle right now, to do stuff with animals.

I remember it was like the first week or two of filming, and we did that bit in that pen with the ram. My job was to play a trumpet and to have this ram charge with its horns into my nuts. My instincts kicked in and I kept reaching down with my hand, blocking this ram. Nothing that would hurt the ram, but reaching down...the ram was running into my hand.

That was in February. That was over 7 months ago, and my hand has still not healed. The tendons got so messed up. My hand should've probably fully recovered, but it hasn't. I feel like my hand's going to be messed up for the rest of my life.

Every time I shake someone's hand and they're some kind of a macho man dude - like they have something to prove with their strong handshake - it hurts like hell and injures my hand more. I don't think my hand is ever going to get better and I have that as a permanent reminder not to be cruel to animals. You are never going to see me mess with animals again. I don't know - I can't say never to anything. But today, it's not my intention to do anything with animals.
    Tobi
    Tobi
    VSTG-Mitglied
    VSTG-Mitglied

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5331

Egal was man über Steve-O von Jackass sonst so denkt... Empty Re: Egal was man über Steve-O von Jackass sonst so denkt...

Beitrag  Tobi Fr Jan 21, 2011 2:22 am

Beide Daumen
    Es werden wirklich immer mehr Go vegan!
    Nico
    Nico
    Maschine
    Maschine

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1101

Egal was man über Steve-O von Jackass sonst so denkt... Empty Re: Egal was man über Steve-O von Jackass sonst so denkt...

Beitrag  Nico Fr Jan 21, 2011 5:15 am

Das hab ich auch bereits gehört aber hielt ich für ein Gerücht.
    Der Mann scheint ja nicht ganz so dämlich zu sein.
    Jan
    Fliegengewicht
    Fliegengewicht

Anzahl der Beiträge : 397

Beitrag  Jan Fr Jan 21, 2011 7:09 am

Ich hab ihn zwar immer für leicht debil gehalten...aber lustig und sympathsich fand ich den schon immer.
    Der hat doch auch vor längerer Zeit schon Peta Kampagnen gemacht.
    Skittles
    Skittles
    Foren-Clown
    Foren-Clown

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2117

Beitrag  Skittles Fr Jan 21, 2011 7:41 am

Ich find den gut und jetzt noch besser. Very Happy
    xxxVEGANSUNRISExxx
    xxxVEGANSUNRISExxx
    Diskopumper
    Diskopumper

Anzahl der Beiträge : 62

Beitrag  xxxVEGANSUNRISExxx Fr Jan 21, 2011 10:38 am

Das beste ist immer noch..

Steve-O has your name tattooed on his ass!

https://media.photobucket.com/image/steve-o%20your%20name/rocks_spy/steve-o/016yourNameL.jpg

Der ist so bescheuert... aber wahrscheinlich will er, dass man das über ihn sagt Very Happy
    Jan
    Fliegengewicht
    Fliegengewicht

Anzahl der Beiträge : 397

Beitrag  Jan Fr Jan 21, 2011 11:39 pm

xxxVEGANSUNRISExxx schrieb:Das beste ist immer noch..

Steve-O has your name tattooed on his ass!

https://media.photobucket.com/image/steve-o%20your%20name/rocks_spy/steve-o/016yourNameL.jpg

Der ist so bescheuert... aber wahrscheinlich will er, dass man das über ihn sagt Very Happy

Laughing hab laut gelacht.

aber sein Rückentattoo is natürlich auch ne schräge Nummer:

Egal was man über Steve-O von Jackass sonst so denkt... Gtasa_steveo

Gesponserte Inhalte

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Aktuelles Datum und Uhrzeit: Mi Mai 01, 2024 10:42 am